I am accepting new patients. You can use this page to contact me. See below. Before contacting me, please check the following:
1) What is your insurance?
2) If you are covered by Medicare, what is your supplemental insurance?
3) What is your deductible? (the amount of money your plans says you are responsible for, before your insurance company starts to pay)
4) What is your coinsurance? (the percentage of my fee your insurance will not pay, for which you are responsible)
5) What is your copay? (the fee you pay every session, to me) and, lastly
6) Are you okay with telehealth only? (we will not be meeting in person, but doing therapy via telehealth)
Once we have clarity on the above, please send me copy of your insurance card, front and back, along with:
your date of birth
I will then send you a few forms (the informed consents) for you to read. The email will ask you to read them and respond on another
email that you have read them and understood them. This is regulation, since we are not meeting in person. There is also the HIPAA form;
this is for you to keep
There are a few ways of sending back the documents. You can complete them and send a picture of them via text. Or, you can scan them and send them as attachments. Whatever is easiest for you.
Thank you for addressing these logistical issues; they are pesky but unavoidable...
Refer to the Home page to be informed about what to expect from my services.
Elisa A. Gottheil PhD, Psychologist
EMDR Certified Therapist and EMDR Approved Consultant
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.